If you want to learn more about CommuniBee, you’re in the right place.
CommuniBee was created by ARC Business Solutions, a Canadian tech company, in order to make community communication seamless, help promote awareness, and gain engagement in our local communities.
Our mission is to “Build Better Communities” via technology solutions and so developing CommuniBee came pretty naturally for our team. We care about our communities deeply and wanted to give back in form of a solution.
The Glastonbury community in Edmonton was the first to demo the app and adopt it, and since then, a wide variety of organizations have adopted the platform. We are very excited to roll it out to communities across Canada and we hope you’ll make the most of it!
Some of the benefits of the app include:
- Increase membership signups and annual revenues
- Digital membership card for you and your family on hand
- Real time news, real time everything
- Push notifications to improve community awareness
- Increase attendance at events
- Improve event management
- Digital tickets for events (money collected prior to events)
- RSVP lists exported
- Support local business and generate sponsorship dollars for your leagues